I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award twice!
Firstly, before I went away by the very sexy vixen writer of erotic fiction Scarlet DuBois. Thank you so much for nominating me! You were one of my first subscribers and yours was the first ‘hot’ story I read online. I felt so flattered that you had subscribed as your writing was top quality!
Here’s how it goes:
1 Thank my nominator(s) (above) and link to site.
2 Nominate up to 15 blogs that excite and delight me and tell them that I’ve done so.
3 Write 7 things about myself that people might not already know…
My nominations are:
Just before I left I got the message from Scarlett that I was nominated. One of my nominations was going to be derserotica. So I am going to keep this nomination! I never really looked at porn before I started blogging – now thanks to Dererzahlerc, I get daily postings!
Scarlett Du Bois is a married woman with possibly a greater sex drive than my own! Her blog A True Unfolding has much erotic writing, true life experiences and is just so well written and hot. She is simply going to have to be another one of my nominations! Oh yes, she has a wonderfully interesting naughty list!
Terriblytorn13 has been right at the beginning of my blogging career (all of three months so far!) She is married – not very happily – but somehow trying to make it work. She is having a long distance affair and is so cut up with what she is doing. I really feel for her and hope it works out!
Thomas or the T is the author of Morning Wood a very eloquently written blog. This guy is a real man, but his wonderful writing is right from the heart – and he’s not afraid of it! What can I say…Ooh if I weren’t a married woman…
You know when you read something and you think “We’re not worthy!” That’s how I feel about Best Bathroom Books. Les writes just so effortlessly. Its funny and from a higher intelligence – which I can never hope to aspire to.
Lost in Nevada – The first person to ever click my like button! This man and his wife have recently joined the ‘swinging’ lifestyle. Fascinating… Many other random and interesting thoughts/photos/music… He seems to be a genuinely nice guy as well.
2Passion – This man is in such a dilemma. Married not too happily now – all the children have grown and gone. He is having an affair with a very sexy woman who he wants to leave his marriage for, but all the people he will hurt…
The Postman Always Rings – This guy is lovely – He is an IT consultant and a graduate in physics. His blog is full of very hot writing – but he doesn’t write just erotica (although he’s very good at it!). He hasn’t posted for a while due to the business of life – but we wait in great expectation for when he feels inclined to put keys to pad again…
Shining City on The Hill – Very good writer about life, politics, art, erotica and everything. Some very good poetry (He is a published poet!) Well worth a visit.
Blacktruths is written by Prettyroundbrown. She is sassy, sexy and too the point. Fascinating sexploits!
I am a very new subscriber to this blog A Smile like the Sun written by Huff – but from what I have seen so far this is funny, cool, sexy and well written. This guy is in NZ (and he’s the same age as me!)
My last but not least nomination is for a young woman called Marie. There is a lot of passionate writing in this blog filled with much pain… Lost in the Arms of Destiny
Ok, 7 things about myself:
1) I’m very good at cooking – especially rustling something up from nothing.
2) When on the dance floor I can let go completely – sometimes like a wild gypsy – not for the fainthearted – but people watching often ask if I’m a trained dancer – so it can’t be that bad…Can it?”
3) I can’t sit still, I always have to be doing something.
4) I fell out of a tree a few weeks ago (not too high!) and last week I nearly fell off an elongated ropeswing which I was pushing to its limits – I slipped, but managed to hold onto the chains – but have some lovely bruises to show for my folly…
5) My first sexual experience was with a girl age 13. We kind of fell in love…Will maybe expand in a blogpost…
6) If I’m dreaming, I will jump on anything in trousers. I usually then cum much quicker than in real life – in about 15 seconds.
7) I never wanted to have children – then there was such a whole body/soul urge to procreate. I now have 3 and would never turn back the clock! (3 is happily enough though!)